In the midst of the new 2012 General Assembly session, APV held our monthly Salon at Helen’s restaurant here in Richmond. Our scheduled guest speaker was Del. Betsy Carr of Richmond, but Delegate Carr was called away on pressing business and her Aide Antonio Ellias spoke instead. As always the discussion was broad and illuminating. Thank you Antonio for speaking on short notice, we will have delegate Carr back again soon.
- LGBTQ Equality
- Environment and Clean Energy
- Food Safety and Sustainability
- Women’s Rights and Reproductive Health
- Good Government and Transparency
- Voting Rights and Fair Elections
- Justice System and the failed War on Drugs
- Civil Rights and Liberties
- Local: Richmond Virginia
- Other Issues
- About Us
- Who is my Legislator?
6:15 pm APV September Salon at Helen’s
APV September Salon at Helen’s
Sep 9 @ 6:15 pm – 8:30 pm
TBA Please join us Monday, June 10th, from 6:15-8:30 p.m. as APV partnering with our sister organization Together Virginia brings you our monthly Salon. Each month APV invites members and guests to a casual, after[...]
APV on the Air!