This has been making its way around the internet recently and we’re happy to share it with you. As we read through the guide we were happy to see that APV has been implementing many of these strategies already. Time permitting we will be publishing our own addendum to the guide with specific information we believe will be helpful here in Virginia.
- LGBTQ Equality
- Environment and Clean Energy
- Food Safety and Sustainability
- Women’s Rights and Reproductive Health
- Good Government and Transparency
- Voting Rights and Fair Elections
- Justice System and the failed War on Drugs
- Civil Rights and Liberties
- Local: Richmond Virginia
- Other Issues
- About Us
- Who is my Legislator?
6:15 pm APV August Salon @ Helen's Restaurant
APV August Salon @ Helen's Restaurant
Aug 13 @ 6:15 pm – 9:00 pm
Please join us Monday, August 13th, from 6:15-9:00 p.m. as APV partnering with our sister organization Together Virginia brings you our monthly Salon. Our guest speaker, making her 7th Salon appearence, will be Virginia State[...]
APV on the Air!